Jane Eyre: EMC Full Text Study Edition (Hard copy)
Winner ERA Secondary Resource or Equipment Non-ICT 2017
Suitable for all specifications, includes the full text of Brontë's novel Jane Eyre lightly glossed to support independent reading.
- Activities to prime a first reading.
- Activities to support pupils during reading.
- More extensive after reading activities on key aspects such as language, style and genre, as well as theme, character and plot.
- Contextual information to support students’ understanding and analysis of the novel.
- An introduction to criticism.
- Exam preparation and revision.
- Jane Eyre: EMC Full Text Study Edition (Hard copy)
- Number of pages
- Resource Type
- Paperback pupil book
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories