EMC Poetry Plus for KS3 (Hard copy)
Creative, critical and comparative approaches
With an eclectic mix of poems designed to intrigue and engage, this publication offers a rich experience of poetry at KS3 and an excellent foundation for GCSE. Fulfils National Curriculum requirements for pre-1914, seminal world literature and author study.
- Encourages students to read with pleasure and confidence.
- Lively and memorable activities to promote debate and close reading.
- Use poems separately or teach a linked collection.
- Opportunities for both critical and creative writing.
- Chapters on where poetry comes from and what makes it special.
Poetry Plus Contents
- Ten Things to Do with a Poetry Anthology
- What Is a Poem?
- Say It Out Loud!
- The Choices Poets Make
- Lost in Translation
- Study of a Poet: Robert Frost
- Poets Speaking Out
- Poems on the Theme of Love
- Study of a Poet: Inua Ellams
- KS3 Poetry Plus Anthology
Poetry Plus for KS3 is also part of EMC KS3 Curriculum Plus.
- EMC Poetry Plus for KS3 (Hard copy)
- Number of pages
- Resource Type
- Pupil book
- Publication Categories