EMC 19th Century Study Editions - Library Package (Hard copies)
Designed for GCSE study but perfect for the general reader too.
- Text lightly glossed to support independent reading
- Activities to prime a first reading.
- Activities to support pupils during reading.
- More extensive after reading activities on key aspects such as language, style and genre, as well as theme, character and plot.
- Contextual information to support students’ understanding and analysis of the novel.
- An introduction to criticism.
- Exam preparation and revision.
- EMC 19th Century Study Editions - Library Package (Hard copies)
- Number of pages
- Each full text study edition is between 176 & 432
- Not available
- Resource Type
- 5 books: 1 of each of the EMC Full Text Study Editions
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories