EMC_Free: Making the Leap: From GCSE to A Level Literature Study (Download)
Help your Year 11 students to make the leap into A Level English Literature with enthusiasm and confidence!
Written for students working independently from home (with opportunities built in for sharing via virtual learning platforms where possible), this collection of 24 activities is designed to:
- Introduce students to new ways of thinking, reading, writing and talking about literature
- Widen their understanding of what literary studies involves
- Encourage students to experiment and take risks with their reading and writing
- Make links between creative and critical approaches to analysis
- Develop students' confidence in expressing their ideas in reading and writing
- Promote enjoyment.
Important information on accessing your download publication
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account. This publication includes two PDFs:
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: 'Our Downloads' ('My Downloads' if you are signed into an individual rather than school account.)
- Please note: there are multiple files to download:
- Making the Leap
- A resource pack of emagazine articles.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
If you want to download the publication at a later point, sign in to your account, then follow the instructions above.
- EMC_Free: Making the Leap: From GCSE to A Level Literature Study (Download)
- Number of pages
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories