EMC_Free: Leaping into Language: From GCSE to A Level English Language Study (Download)
Help your Year 11 students to make the leap into A Level English Language with enthusiasm and confidence!
Written for students working independently from home, this collection of activities is designed to:
- Give students a taste of the range of language study available at A Level
- Offer some introductory activities
- Encourage students to think about the language around them
- Stimulate thinking and debate
- Provide access to key thinkers and writers.
Important information on accessing your download publication
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account. This publication includes two PDFs and zipped folder of audio clips. Please note: the zipped files of audio clips may take some time to download.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: 'Our Downloads' ('My Downloads' if you are signed into an individual rather than school account.)
- Please note: there are multiple files to download.
- Leaping into Language – PDF of activities
- emagazine Resource Pack – Language (PDF)
- Leaping into Language audio (a zipped folder of 10 audio clips)
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
- EMC_Free: Leaping into Language: From GCSE to A Level English Language Study (Download)
- Number of pages
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories