EMC_Free: Leap into Media: inspirational activities for Y11 and Y12 (Download)
An ideal home learning resource – for Year 11s making the leap to A Level study and for Year 12s looking to move their Media Studies learning on.
Written for students working independently, with opportunities for sharing via virtual learning platforms where possible. The activities draw on a range of articles from MediaMagazine. They aim to:
- Introduce students to key ways of thinking about media texts
- Widen understanding of what media study involves
- Encourage students to experiment and take risks
- Demonstrate the value and importance of theory to studying media texts
- Make links between production activities and responding to texts
- Develop students’ confidence in approaching media texts.
Important information on accessing your download publication
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account. This publication includes multiple PDFs.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: 'Our Downloads' ('My Downloads' if you are signed into an individual rather than school account.)
- Please note: there are multiple files to download.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
- EMC_Free: Leap into Media: inspirational activities for Y11 and Y12 (Download)
- Number of pages
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories