Frankenstein: Full Text EMC Study Edition (Hard copy)
Winner ERA Secondary Resource or Equipment Non-ICT 2017
This study edition includes the full text of Shelley's novel (1818 edition), divided into manageable sections and lightly glossed to support independent reading, with activities.
- ‘Before Reading’ activities prime a first reading.
- ‘During Reading’ activities support pupils in reading and enjoying the text.
- ‘After Reading’ resources provide material and more extensive activities on key aspects of the text, including a focus on language, style and genre, as well as theme, character and plot.
- Contextual information to support students’ understanding and analysis of the novel.
- An introduction to criticism.
- Exam preparation and revision.
Please note: this full text study edition uses the original 1818 text. Please check with your Awarding Body that this edition meets their requirements.
- Frankenstein: Full Text EMC Study Edition (Hard copy)
- Number of pages
- Resource Type
- Paperback pupil book
- Sample PDF
- Publication Categories